At the law offices of Darrell Carter, we specialize in real estate law, criminal law, personal injury, civil law and family law in Bemidji MN. Free initial consultation. Call 218-759-9000.
Carter Law Office
One of the most experienced lawyers in Beltrami County, Attorney Darrell Carter has offered personal and confidential legal counsel for over 25 years in business, civil, and criminal law and litigation; family and juvenile law; probate, wills and real estate law. Darrell is a general practice lawyer and has practiced in Arizona, Oklahoma and Minnesota. He is also a volunteer lawyer for the Alliance Defense Fund.
Lawyers are called upon to assist people with very important decisions. Darrell is caring, conscientious and thorough in helping to guide his clients through the many mazes of the legal system, the court system, and document preparation. Clients have appreciated his knowledge and tenacity in their representation. Many lawyers may not spend the time to visit clients in the hospital or those who are homebound, but Darrell doesn't hesitate to go the extra mile. A juvenile in need of protection will find Darrell to be someone they can count on who will listen to them and take action on their behalf.
Darrell is a fourth generation Beltrami County resident, practicing law in the northern Minnesota counties of Beltrami, Lake of the Woods, Cass, Hubbard, Clearwater, Polk, and Wadena for the past 18 years. As a solo law practitioner, he has helped hundreds of clients in the following areas of law:
- Business Law
- Civil Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Probate & Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Civil and Criminal Litigation
- Volunteer Attorney with the Alliance Defense Fund -- Securing citizens' religious liberties to worship, speech and expression and the unborn's right to life.
- Board of Directors, Northwoods Coalition of Battered Women
- Board Member, Indian OIC -- Dedicated to the advancement of Indian education and employment
- Board Member, April's Shelter -- Assisted living and counseling center for unwed mothers at risk